Book your room at Hôtel de Blauvac
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Avignon, walk to Place de l'Horloge
Located in the heart of Avignon, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Place de l'Horloge, Palais des Papes, and Musee du Petit Palais. Pont d'Avignon and Tour Philippe le Bel are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features tour/ticket assistance and free WiFi in public areas.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and phones. Other amenities available to guests include flat-screen TVs.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hôtel de Blauvac11, rue de la Bancasse Avignon 84000
Hôtel de Blauvac features tour/ticket assistance. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1664
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Soundproofed rooms
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5.00 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.94 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- de Blauvac
- de Blauvac Avignon
- Hôtel de Blauvac
- Hôtel de Blauvac Avignon
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.