Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with restaurant near Pont d'Avignon
Popular property highlights
In city centre
Situated within the city walls of Avignon, this hotel is set in a 16th century building 700 metres from Pont d'Avignon and Dom Gardens.
Guests at Hotel Cloitre St Louis can wine and dine in the restaurant, and lounge on the sun terrace which borders the outdoor swimming pool, open from June to September.
The hotel's 80 guestrooms are decorated in neutral tones with contemporary furnishings and free WiFi access. Minibars, plasma TVs, and premium bedding are provided in each room.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Le Cloitre St Louis
Hotel Cloitre St Louis features a restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as brunch on Sundays. The property provides room service during limited hours. This property offers free wireless Internet access in the lobby and bar area. Meeting facilities include conference rooms and banquet facilities. This Avignon property also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a garden, and a concierge desk staffed by multilingual personnel. The property has a 24-hour front desk. Pets are permitted, free of charge.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Pool umbrellas
- Conference space
- Year Built 1589
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Digital TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Le Saint Louis - Serving a range of savory local dishes with contemporary furnishings under the historic arches of the cloisters. Children's menu available. Open daily from noon to 10 PM.
Breakfast - Served each morning in the restaurant from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, EUR 16 (buffet) per person or EUR 18 served in the room per person.
Room service - Available daily from noon to 10 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 26 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 € per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.09 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 € per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 26 per stay
- Cloitre Hotel
- Cloitre St Louis
- Cloitre St Louis Hotel
- Hotel Cloitre
- Hotel Cloitre St Louis
- Hotel Le Cloitre St Louis
- Hotel Le Cloitre St Louis Avignon
- Le Cloitre St Louis
- Le Cloitre St Louis Avignon
- Hotel Cloitre St Louis Avignon
- Cloitre St Louis Avignon
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in