Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with restaurant near Pont d'Avignon
In city centre
Situated within the city walls of Avignon, this hotel is set in a 16th century building 700 metres from Pont d'Avignon and Dom Gardens.
Guests at Hotel Cloitre St Louis can wine and dine in the restaurant, and lounge on the sun terrace which borders the outdoor swimming pool, open from June to September.
The hotel's 80 guestrooms are decorated in neutral tones with contemporary furnishings and free WiFi access. Minibars, plasma TVs, and premium bedding are provided in each room.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Le Cloitre St Louis
Guests favorite property amenities
Hotel Cloitre St Louis features a restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as brunch on Sundays. The property provides room service during limited hours. This property offers free wireless Internet access in the lobby and bar area. Meeting facilities include conference rooms and banquet facilities. This Avignon property also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a garden, and a concierge desk staffed by multilingual personnel. The property has a 24-hour front desk. Pets are permitted, free of charge.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 80
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1589
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Le Saint Louis - Serving a range of savory local dishes with contemporary furnishings under the historic arches of the cloisters. Children's menu available. Open daily from noon to 10 PM.
Breakfast - Served each morning in the restaurant from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, 16€ ( buffet) per person or 18€ served in the room per person.
Room service - Available daily from noon to 10 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 26 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 € per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.09 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 € per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 26 per stay
- Cloitre Hotel
- Cloitre St Louis
- Cloitre St Louis Hotel
- Hotel Cloitre
- Hotel Cloitre St Louis
- Hotel Le Cloitre St Louis
- Hotel Le Cloitre St Louis Avignon
- Le Cloitre St Louis
- Le Cloitre St Louis Avignon
- Hotel Cloitre St Louis Avignon
- Cloitre St Louis Avignon
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.