Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with 2 restaurants and coffee shop/café
Situated in the historical district, this romantic hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Ochre Cliffs of Roussillon and Conservatoire des Ocres et de la Couleur. Caves du Palais Saint Firmin and Chateau de Gordes are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a coffee shop/café and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 9 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Guests will also find flat-screen TVs, minibars, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Clos de la Glycine
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This romantic hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided.
Le Clos de la Glycine is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking nearby
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Individually furnished
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Day bed
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
David - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Glycine - This brasserie specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a continental breakfast, available each day from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Clos Glycine
- Clos Glycine Hotel
- Clos Glycine Hotel Roussillon
- Clos Glycine Roussillon
- Le Clos De La Glycine Hotel Roussillon
- Le Clos De La Glycine Roussillon, France - Provence
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.