Visiting Vega de Valcarce
Visitors to Vega de Valcarce are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. In Vega de Valcarce, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vega de Valcarce
Places to visit in the larger region include Descendientes de J. Palacios, Villafranca del Bierzo Castle, and Losada Vinos De Finca. Additionally, you'll find Castro Ventoso and Convento de Alba in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Vega de Valcarce. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- A Casa do Ferreiro is located in central Vega de Valcarce. Guests who stay at this 3-star country house in Las Herrerías can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and room size.
- El Capricho De Josana is located in the heart of Vega de Valcarce. This 3-star hotel in Vega de Valcarce features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Ambasmestas is located within 0.6 mi (1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ambasmestas can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Vega de Valcarce
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Vega de Valcarce is 36.26 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F