Visitors to Veleniki are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 1937 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 41.7 mi (67.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Veleniki
Places to visit in the larger region include Spadici Beach, Church of Our Lady of the Angels, and Baredine Cave. In the area, you'll also find Porec Marina and Basilica of Euphrasius.
As you plan your vacation to Veleniki, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 940 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Materada Plava Laguna is 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Mali Maj features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Park Plava Laguna is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Mali Maj features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Molindrio Plava Laguna is located within 3.5 mi (5.6 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Porec can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Veleniki
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Veleniki is 1.34 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 38°F