Visiting Velez Rubio
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Velez Rubio has to offer. In Velez Rubio, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Velez Rubio
Places to visit in the larger region include Cueva de los Letreros, Velez Blanco Castle, and Route Picacho Trailhead. You'll also find Calvary Chapel and Church of Taberno in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Velez Rubio, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Luxe Bed and Breakfast Casa Paco is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from central Velez Rubio. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Velez Rubio features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Beautiful Mountains of Velez Rubio Andalusia Almeria Spain is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the center of Velez Rubio. This 4-star hotel in Lorca features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its dining options.
- Parador de Lorca is located 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from the heart of Velez Rubio. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Lorca can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Velez Rubio
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Velez Rubio gets about 14.09 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F