Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in a national park, this boutique hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Historical Museum Ede, Dragonder Park, and Scheepjeshof. Kwintelooyen and SchatEiland are also within 12 mi (20 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, meeting rooms, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All 38 rooms feature modern comforts like TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Guests will also find room service, free newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Parkhotel Hugo de Vries
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception on select days. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Art Deco hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1904
- Meeting rooms 4
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate bedroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Parkhotel Hugo de Vries has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 6.50 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Parkhotel Hugo Vries
- Parkhotel Hugo Vries Hotel
- Parkhotel Hugo Vries Hotel Lunteren
- Parkhotel Hugo Vries Lunteren
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.