Get an overview of this hotel3-star Chioggia hotel in Sottomarina with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in Sottomarina, this hotel is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from St. Francis of Assisi Parish and within 32 mi (52 km) of Church of the Eremitani and Scrovegni Chapel. Giardini dell'Arena and University of Padova are also within 32 mi (52 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a 24-hour front desk. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, express check-in, tour/ticket assistance, and a TV in a common area are onsite.
All 57 rooms offer free WiFi, satellite TV, and hair dryers. Guests will also find phones and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Chioggia hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, express check-in, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Europeo has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.00 per night.
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Europeo Chioggia
- Europeo Hotel Chioggia
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.