Get an overview of this hotelVenice townhouse accommodation in Cannaregio, walk to Ca' d'Oro
Located in Cannaregio, this townhouse accommodation is within a 15-minute walk of Ca' d'Oro, Rialto Bridge, and Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo. St. Mark's Basilica and St Mark's Campanile are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with tour/ticket assistance, this townhouse accommodation has multilingual staff and a garden. Free full breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Guests can appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, and other amenities include Egyptian cotton sheets and flat-screen TVs. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
3749 Ponte Chiodo Guest House
Town House Amenities
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Venice townhouse accommodation also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden.
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1790
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-panel TV
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Town House Policies
Check-in time starts at 8:30 AM
Check-in time ends at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Sunday: 12:30 PM - 8:30 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR .5 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- 3749 Ponte Chiodo
- 3749 Ponte Chiodo Guest House
- 3749 Ponte Chiodo Guest House Condo
- 3749 Ponte Chiodo Guest House Condo Venice
- 3749 Ponte Chiodo Guest House Venice
- Ponte Chiodo
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.