Casanova and the eighteenth century are doing well in a museum, but not in your home? You need bright and airy spaces? Want to be in the center, yet quiet and away from the crowd? Curious to try domotics?
A Brilliant & Chic Dwelling is designed for you!
- Renovated completly in summer '14 & early '18
- Bright thanks to large windows
- Cool due to thick walls
- Air conditioning and wifi internet, of course
- Living room with extra-comfortable three-seater sofa
- TV 28 "LCD Full-HD with USB-port + bluetooth speaker for your music
- open fully equipped kitchen
- Fantastic bedroom (we can prepare a second separate bed if needed)
- Large bathroom with long bath
- In a quiet street and in a quiet building
- It is just beautiful!
The apartment is located in a five-centuries-old palace, next to the vivid Campo Santa Maria Formosa and its wonderful church.
All the main landmarks are at an easy walkable distance. Most of my Guests haven't needed a multiple-days pass for the public transportation.
Consider, for example, to walk to San Mark' Square and be in front of Doge Palace it takes 10 minutes at worse. Same thing to be on Rialto Bridge.
Biennale Exhibition, Palazzo Grassi, Palazzo Fortuny, Scala del Bovolo all 15 minutes away.
In the same street you can find a bakery, a greengrocer, a coin laundry, some pretty or handy shops, a pizza take-away and a wine bar. In the square there are a bank, a pharmacy, two supermarkets, a cafe, another greengrocer, a news agent shop. Some nice little restaurants are also close by.