Book your room at Apartments in Venice
Get an overview of this hotelVenice apartment in San Marco, walk to St. Mark's Basilica
These apartments are located throughout the area in Venice.
This apartment has 10 buildings.
All 22 apartments provide kitchens, refrigerators, and TVs.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Apartments in VeniceVenice VE 30100
More about an apartment experience
Apartment stays allow for more space and privacy. Likely located in an urban or quieter residential area, you can live and shop like a local. Best for stays of 2 days or longer, enjoy perks like full kitchens, and space to entertain and relax with your friends and family.
- Number of buildings/towers - 10
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 70 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakage deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR .5 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Late check-in fee: EUR 50 for check-in between 7:30 PM and midnight
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 70 per stay
- Apartments in Venice
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Accommodations are situated at multiple addresses.