Get an overview of this hotelVenice hotel overlooking the Grand Canal
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
On the Grand Canal in the Cannaregio district, this Venice hotel is steps from Santa Lucia train station and vaporetto stations and one km (one half-mile) from the Gothic Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari church.
Bar and lounge
Housed in two former 17th-century residences, this hotel has a rooftop terrace with wrought-iron furniture and views of the Grand Canal, a bar and a lounge in an 18th-century setting.
B4 Bellini Venezia's air-conditioned guestrooms have Murano glass light fixtures, period furniture and gold-fabric walls; amenities include free WiFi, television, direct-dial phone, clock radio, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
B4 Bellini Venezia
A former noble residence, this Venice hotel is in the Cannaregio district, just steps from Santa Lucia train station and vaporetto stops on the Grand Canal. About 1 kilometer (0.5 mile) away is the Ca' d'Oro, the 15th-century House of Gold, filled with artworks and antiquities.
B4 Bellini Venezia has a rooftop terrace with wrought-iron garden furniture and views of the Grand Canal and beyond. The hotel's breakfast room opens to a garden. The lounge bar, with exposed beams, marble floor, and Murano chandelier, serves drinks and snacks from late morning until late night. The hotel offers free WiFi in public areas. B4 Bellini Venezia is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Breakfast Room - Murano-glass chandeliers, chairs upholstered in gold velvet. Wall of Liberty-glass panels opens to a small terrace and garden, available for dining in summer.
Lounge bar - Exposed beams, large Murano-glass chandelier, green-and-cream marble floor. Armchairs upholstered in green silk, four marble-topped tables. Drinks and snacks served from late morning until late night.
Nearby Things to Do
Numerous recreational activities are available on the Lido, a slender island with a long, lovely beach and a golf club. The Lido is a 10-minute boat ride from St. Mark's Square.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.5 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day
- Bellini Boscolo
- B4 Bellini Venezia Hotel Venice
- Boscolo Bellini Hotel
- Boscolo Bellini Hotel Venice
- Boscolo Bellini Venice
- B4 Bellini Venezia Hotel
- B4 Bellini Venezia Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.