Get an overview of this hotelStylish city hotel in a converted Venetian convent
Popular property highlights
Vaporetto to St Mark's
Though located in a tranquil spot, Best Western Premier Hotel Sant'Elena is only 5 minutes by water bus from bustling St. Mark's Square, and a 20-minute stroll there is equally relaxing. Guests can cross the lagoon to the golden sands of the Lido, or to visit the famous glassblowers of Murano.
Buffet breakfast available
This former convent makes the most of its special architectural features, and guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast (surcharge) in the original cloister courtyard. After a day's sightseeing in Venice, guests can enjoy a romantic à la carte dinner on the terrace of the restaurant, appropriately named Valentine's.
Cloister or alley views
Every room is decorated to complement the convent's original features, using dark woods and muted natural colors. Large windows overlook the cloister or the quiet alleys of Sant'Elena. Modern conveniences include free WiFi, a flat-screen LCD TV, and a minibar.
- Good, quiet location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Best Western Premier Hotel Sant' Elena
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A buffet breakfast is offered each morning (surcharge). A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Best Western Premier Hotel Sant' Elena has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Computer station
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Designated smoking areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Valentine's - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Venetian cuisine. Guests can order drinks and cocktails at the bar. Open for dinner Monday-Saturday from 7 to 10 PM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Best Western Hotel Sant'Elena
- Best Western Premier Hotel Sant'Elena Venice
- Best Western Premier Sant'Elena
- Best Western Premier Sant'Elena Venice
- Best Western Sant'Elena
- Best Western Premier Hotel Sant' Elena Venice
- Best Western Premier Hotel Sant' Elena
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).