Book your room at Boscolo Venezia, Autograph Collection
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Venice hotel by Madonna dell'Orto church
Originally an 18th-century ambassador's residence, this hotel is in a secluded corner in Venice's Cannaregio quarter, a block from the Madonna dell'Orto church.
Shaded paths wind through an idyllic garden with arching bridge, fountain, statuary, and Il Giardino Segret's outdoor tables; complimentary motorboat transfer is offered from the hotel to Piazza San Marco.
66 rooms with satellite television
Boscolo Venezia, Autograph Collection offers 66 sumptuous guestrooms featuring premium bedding, free toiletries, Murano-glass chandeliers and silk fabrics; all include minibars, safes, and 21-inch satellite TV with Internet access.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Boscolo Venezia, Autograph CollectionFondamenta Madonna Dell'Orto 3500 Venice VE 30121
The Boscolo Venezia, Autograph Collection stands on the north side of the city, removed from the crowds of central Venice. Yet attractions such as the Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Square are easily reached by vaporetto (city water bus), or on foot. The 16th-century Jewish Ghetto is a five-minute walk, and St. Mark's Square and the Doge's Palace are about 30 minutes away.
In addition to its opulent public spaces, hotel highlights include a restaurant, a stylish bar, childcare, and a lovely garden leading to the water. The Luxury Spa, the hotel's full-service spa, offers body treatments, facials, and massages along with a wellness center, sauna, Turkish bath, spa tub, relaxation area, and solarium.
Boscolo Venezia, Autograph Collection is a smoke-free property. Parking is available nearby for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower only
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Il Giardino Segret - This intimate restaurant has exposed beams, Tuscan-red walls, conical lights, silver plates, and candleholders of Murano glass. The menu is international, with an emphasis on Venetian specialties. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Outdoor dining on the terrace is available in warmer months.
American Bar - Open from midday to late night, the bar serves coffee, tea, snacks, and drinks, including six types of whiskey. Behind the bar is a display of multicolored Murano goblets.
Nearby Things to Do
Numerous recreational diversions are available on the Lido, an island famous for its beach and as the site of the Venice International Film Festival. The Lido is a 10-minute boat ride from St. Mark's Square.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Boscolo Autograph Collection
- Boscolo Venezia
- Boscolo Venezia Autograph Collection
- Boscolo Venezia Autograph Collection Hotel
- Boscolo Venezia Autograph Collection Hotel Venice
- Boscolo Venezia Autograph Collection Venice
- Venezia Boscolo
- Boscolo Venezia, Autograph Collection Hotel Venice
- Boscolo Dei Dogi Hotel Venice
- Boscolo Dei Dogi Venice
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.