Get an overview of this hotelVenice guesthouse in Cannaregio, near Rialto Bridge
Located in Cannaregio, this guesthouse is within 1 mi (2 km) of Guglie Bridge, Rialto Bridge, and Ca' d'Oro. St. Mary of the Friars and Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this guesthouse has a bar/lounge and tour/ticket assistance. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, multilingual staff, a garden, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 6 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs. Guests will also find room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Cà Due LeoniSestiere Cannaregio 565 Venice VE 30124
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Venice guesthouse also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden.
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 1
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Cà Due Leoni has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per day
- Cà Due Leoni
- Cà Due Leoni House
- Cà Due Leoni House Venice
- Cà Due Leoni Venice
- Due Leoni
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.