Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Venice hotel in Santa Croce, walk to St. Mary of the Friars
Popular property highlights
Located in Santa Croce, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Palazzo Labia and St. Mary of the Friars. Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this hotel has concierge services and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, express check-in, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 22 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find deep soaking tubs and free newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Ca' Nigra Lagoon Resort
Ca' Nigra Lagoon Resort features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. 2 meeting rooms are available. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This romantic hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, a garden, and concierge services.
- Conference space size (meters) - true
- Express check-in
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) -
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 25-30 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per day
- Ca' Nigra
- Ca' Nigra Lagoon
- Ca' Nigra Lagoon Resort
- Ca' Nigra Lagoon Resort Venice
- Ca' Nigra Lagoon Venice
- Ca Nigra Lagoon Resort
- Ca` Nigra Lagoon Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours in January.