Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Venice townhouse accommodation in San Marco, walk to St. Mark's Basilica
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Venice townhouse accommodation is located on the waterfront, within a 5-minute walk of St. Mark's Basilica, St Mark's Campanile, and Doge's Palace. Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Square are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a casino, this smoke-free townhouse accommodation has a restaurant and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, express check-in, and express check-out are onsite.
All 3 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and memory foam beds. Other amenities available to guests include private yards, flat-screen TVs, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Casa Dolce Venezia
Town House Amenities
Town House Amenities
The townhouse accommodation offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This family-friendly townhouse accommodation also offers a casino, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Casa Dolce Venezia is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Ristorante Pizzeria Gioia - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Town House Policies
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- This property does not allow children.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR .5 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 16 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Casa Dolce Venezia
- Casa Dolce Venezia Condo Venice
- Casa Dolce Venezia Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 May to 30 September.