Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelVenice townhouse accommodation in Cannaregio, walk to Ca' d'Oro
Popular property highlights
Located in Cannaregio, this townhouse accommodation is within a 10-minute walk of Guglie Bridge and Ca' d'Oro. Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are available at this smoke-free townhouse accommodation. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a garden.
All 10 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs, and hair dryers. Other amenities available to guests include showers, phones, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Town House Amenities
Town House Amenities
Casa Martini features a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Casa Martini is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Partially open bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Town House Policies
Check-in time starts at 8 AM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20 per stay.
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per stay
- Casa Martini
- Casa Martini Venice
- Locanda Casa Martini Hotel Venice
- Casa Martini Condo Venice
- Casa Martini Condo
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.