Get an overview of this hotelVenice townhouse accommodation in Cannaregio, walk to Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo
Located in Cannaregio, this townhouse accommodation is within a 10-minute walk of San Michele Island and Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo. Rialto Bridge and Ca' d'Oro are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free townhouse accommodation features a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and free breakfast. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 4 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and TVs. Hair dryers, phones, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guest House Piccolo VecellioCannaregio 5151/a Calle Del Fumo Venice VE 30121
More about a townhouse experience
Townhouse stays allow for more space and privacy. Likely located in quieter residential areas, you can live and shop like a local. Best for stays of 2 days or longer, enjoy perks like full kitchens and space to entertain and relax with your friends and family .
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Guest House Piccolo Vecellio is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- Guest House Piccolo Vecellio
- Guest House Piccolo Vecellio Condo
- Guest House Piccolo Vecellio Condo Venice
- Guest House Piccolo Vecellio Venice
- Guest House Piccolo Vecellio Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.