Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel5-star Venice hotel with rooftop pool
Popular property highlights
On Venetian Lagoon
This modern luxurious hotel offers unique panoramic views over Venice and the lagoon and is located on a peaceful surrounding in Venice. The city center and St. Mark’s square are only minutes away by shuttle boat.
The hotel features a unique rooftop pool open seasonally, the Skyline Rooftop Bar, 3 restaurants and the only Piazzetta Nutella. Other amenities include a fitness center, a spa, an exclusive executive lounge, and complimentary WiFi in public areas.
All rooms offer contemporary decor and elegant furnishing. LED TVs with digital channels, as well as desks, WiFi, climate controls, premium bedding, minibars, coffee/tea makers, and safes are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
Guests of Hilton Molino Stucky Venice can taste the cuisine of one of the three property restaurants, enjoy a coffee or a cocktail in one of the three bars, take a moment to relax in the fully- equipped Eforea Spa & Wellness Club or indulge in the outdoor rooftop pool, open seasonally, with stunning panoramic views over the Venice lagoon. A water shuttle service connects the hotel to the city centre (with a supplement). Free Wi-Fi connection is available in all common areas. The hotel also houses a Spa & Wellness Club, sauna, and spa tub. Beauty treatments are also available (surcharge). Drinks and afternoon tea are served in the lounge bar or on the outdoor terrace.
Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas, 24-hour room service, an in-house gift shop selling souvenirs, and a business center with 15 meeting rooms and conference space. The business center provides an area of 2,500 square meters, a plenary room with over 1,000 people capacity and a team of experts at the guest’s complete disposal to define every detail of a business event. Multilingual staff can provide currency exchange and offer advice on Venice's historic sights and attractions.
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 15
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 4
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2500
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 26910
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 379
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Hilton Breakfast Buffet is available.
Aromi Restaurant - Sophisticated restaurant located at the entrance to the original mill building. Offers contemporary Mediterranean cuisine and a wide selection of wines in an elegant yacht club-style atmosphere May - October.
Bacaromi Restaurant - Enjoy a glass of wine, typical Venetian cuisine, and local cicchetti.
Rialto Lounge & Bar - For all day dining, a meeting point to indulge in a cocktail, coffee, or a snack.
Skyline - 8th-floor Venetian-style cocktail bar with views over Venice and the Lagoon.
Nearby Things to Do
The nearest golf course is 5 kilometers (3 miles) away. Venice Lido, an 18-kilometer (11-mile) sandbar between Venice Lagoon and the Adriatic Sea, is a 2-kilometer (1.2 mile) boat ride from the hotel; water sports are available at its large sandy beaches.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice offers onsite leisure facilities, including a Fitness & Wellness Club. Amenities include a gym, saunas, Turkish baths, and five booths for individual spa treatments. Professional masseurs and manicurists are available. Surcharges apply.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 75 per accommodation, per day
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 75 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per stay
- Facilities fee: EUR 20.00 per person and includes use of:
- Hilton Molino Stucky
- Hilton Molino Stucky Hotel
- Hilton Molino Stucky Hotel Venice
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
- Hilton Venice Molino Stucky
- Molino Stucky
- Molino Venice
- Stucky Molino Venice
- Venice Molino Stucky
- Venice Stucky
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The seasonal pool will be open from May to September. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 5 can eat and drink for free.
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert