Get an overview of this hotel5-star Venice hotel with rooftop pool
Popular property highlights
On Venetian Lagoon
This modern luxurious hotel offers unique panoramic views over Venice and the lagoon and is located on a peaceful surrounding in Venice. The city center and St. Mark’s square are only minutes away by shuttle boat.
The hotel features a unique rooftop pool open seasonally, the Skyline Rooftop Bar, 3 restaurants, 2 bars, and the only Piazzetta Nutella. Other amenities include a fitness center, a spa, an exclusive executive lounge, and complimentary WiFi in public areas.
All rooms offer contemporary decor and elegant furnishing. LED TVs with digital channels, as well as desks, WiFi, climate controls, premium bedding, minibars, coffee/tea makers, and safes are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
The Hilton Molino Stucky Venice hotel features an outdoor rooftop pool, open seasonally, that offers panoramic views over the lagoon to Venice. The hotel also houses a 24-hour fitness center, sauna, and spa tub. Beauty treatments are also available (surcharge). Drinks and afternoon tea are served in the lounge bar or on the outdoor terrace.
Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas, 24-hour room service, a business center with 15 meeting rooms and conference space, and an in-house gift shop selling souvenirs. Multilingual staff can provide currency exchange and offer advice on Venice's historic sights and attractions.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 379
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 4
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 15
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 21528
- Conference space size (meters) - 2000
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 13.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Hilton Breakfast Buffet is available.
Aromi Restaurant - Sophisticated restaurant located at the entrance to the original mill building. Offers contemporary Mediterranean cuisine and a wide selection of wines in an elegant yacht club-style atmosphere May - October.
Bacaromi Restaurant - Enjoy a glass of wine, typical Venetian cuisine, and local cicchetti.
Rialto Lounge & Bar - For all day dining, a meeting point to indulge in a cocktail, coffee, or a snack.
Skyline - 8th-floor Venetian-style cocktail bar with views over Venice and the Lagoon.
Nearby Things to Do
Outdoor tennis is available on-site and the nearest golf course is 5 kilometers (3 miles) away. Venice Lido, an 18-kilometer (11-mile) sandbar between Venice Lagoon and the Adriatic Sea, is a 2-kilometer (1.2 mile) boat ride from the hotel; water sports are available at its large sandy beaches.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice offers onsite leisure facilities, including a Fitness & Wellness Center. Amenities include a gym, saunas, Turkish baths, and five booths for individual spa treatments. Professional masseurs and manicurists are available. Surcharges apply.
- Steam room in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Body treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per stay
- Facilities fee: EUR 20.00 per person and includes use of:
- Hilton Molino Stucky
- Hilton Molino Stucky Hotel
- Hilton Molino Stucky Hotel Venice
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
- Hilton Venice Molino Stucky
- Molino Stucky
- Molino Venice
- Stucky Molino Venice
- Venice Molino Stucky
- Venice Stucky
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The seasonal pool will be open from May to September. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 5 can eat and drink for free.
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room