Get an overview of this hotelVenice hotel in Cannaregio, near Rialto Bridge
Popular property highlights
Located in Cannaregio, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Palazzo Labia, St. Mary of the Friars, and Ca' d'Oro. Rialto Bridge and Ca' Rezzonico are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with concierge services, this smoke-free hotel has a computer station and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a TV in a common area.
All 12 rooms offer free WiFi, rainfall showerheads, and TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, showers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Adriatico features tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and a television in a common area. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hotel Adriatico is a smoke-free property.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7.50 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Adriatico Hotel
- Adriatico Venice
- Hotel Adriatico
- Hotel Adriatico Venice
- Adriatico Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.