Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Venice hotel in Castello, walk to St. Mark's Basilica
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Venice hotel is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Bridge of Sighs, St. Mark's Basilica, and St Mark's Campanile. Doge's Palace and Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo are also within 10 minutes.
A bar/lounge, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff.
All 15 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include rainfall showerheads, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel Ai Due Principi
Hotel Ai Due Principi features multilingual staff, concierge services, and an elevator (lift). Wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 2008
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 90.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 3.15 per night for guests aged 10-15 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 90.00 per night
- Ai Due Principi
- Ai Due Principi Venice
- Hotel Ai Due Principi
- Hotel Ai Due Principi Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.