Get an overview of this hotel3-star Venice hotel in San Marco, walk to Rialto Bridge
Located in San Marco, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Teatro Goldoni, Rialto Bridge, and St. Mark's Basilica. St Mark's Campanile and St. Mark's Square are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a bar/lounge, a rooftop terrace, and WiFi in public areas. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, express check-in, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 21 rooms offer free WiFi, satellite TV, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This Venice hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 3 per hour )
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Alcyone Hotel
- Alcyone Venice
- Hotel Alcyone
- Hotel Alcyone Venice
- Alcyone Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.