Get an overview of this hotelVenice hotel in San Marco, walk to Rialto Bridge
Popular property highlights
Located in San Marco, this hotel is steps from San Salvador Church and Rialto Bridge. St. Mark's Basilica and Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo are also within 10 minutes.
WiFi in public areas, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this hotel. Buffet breakfast is free. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 23 rooms offer WiFi, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and hair dryers. Guests will also find safes and free toiletries.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Venice hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
- WiFi (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 4
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 6 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 6 per 24-hour period )
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Bartolomeo Venice
- Hotel Bartolomeo
- Hotel Bartolomeo Venice
- Bartolomeo Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 16 September to 31 May.