Book your room at Hotel Città di Milano
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Venice hotel in San Marco, walk to St. Mark's Basilica
Located in San Marco, this hotel is steps from Procuratie Vecchie, St. Mark's Basilica, and St Mark's Campanile. Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Square are also within 5 minutes.
WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff are available at this hotel. Continental breakfast is free.
All 22 rooms offer WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Venice hotel also offers multilingual staff and an elevator (lift). A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2013.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 22
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 2 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per stay (rates may vary)
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.