Get an overview of this hotelBoutique Venice hotel overlooking St Mark's Square
Popular property highlights
Close to Grand Canal
Smart boutique hotel in the beating heart of Venice, in the midst of the finest sights in the city. The Hotel Concordia affords a wholly unique view of St. Mark's Square and sits nearby St. Mark's Basilica, Rialto Bridge, Museo Correr, and the Bridge of Sighs.
Elegant 18th-century hotel
Guests of the Concordia Hotel can relax with complimentary daily newspapers in the elegant 18th-century lounge, and spend evenings unwinding in the lounge bar or enjoying the surrounding entertainment district.
Air-conditioned guestrooms are furnished with brocade wallpaper, period furniture, and Murano chandeliers. All feature satellite TV, and minibars, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guests of the Concordia Hotel can relax with complimentary daily newspapers in the elegant 18th-century lounge, have a bite to eat in the restaurant, or spend evenings unwinding in the lounge bar.
A concierge desk is provided, and multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist guests with their sightseeing arrangements, restaurant bookings and currency exchange. Business clients have the use of a meeting room. Nearby recreational activities include Pilates classes, golf, running and canoeing.
Babysitting and child care can be provided for a surcharge. Guests are offered express check-out.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1600
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Guests of the Concordia Hotel enjoy a buffet breakfast each morning (surcharge).
Piazzetta - Restaurant and American cocktail bar overlooking Saint Mark's Basilica, serving regional dishes and fine wines. Opening hours: 12:30 PM-3 PM and 7 PM-10:30 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Pets allowed (no fees)
This hotel will place an authorization for on credit cards in in advance. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Concordia Hotel
- Concordia Venice
- Hotel Concordia
- Hotel Concordia Venice
- Concordia Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 15 October to 15 April.