Get an overview of this hotelVenice hotel in San Polo, walk to St. Mary of the Friars
Popular property highlights
Located in San Polo, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of St. Mary of the Friars, Ca' Rezzonico, and Academy Gallery. Rialto Bridge and Peggy Guggenheim Museum are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a 24-hour front desk, a library, and multilingual staff. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All 27 rooms offer TVs with digital channels, plus hair dryers and phones.
- Good location
- Good for sightseeing
- Helpful staff
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Hotel Iris Venice
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Venice hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Hotel Iris
- Hotel Iris Venice
- Iris Hotel
- Iris Hotel Venice
- Iris Venice
- Iris Hotel Malcesine
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.