Get an overview of this hotelGlamorous hotel on Venice lagoon with free WiFi
Amid Venetian alleyways
Hotel Metropole has a private landing stage for arrivals by water taxi. Guests can walk to the Bridge of Sighs and Piazza San Marco in 5 minutes, and cruise the canals from the nearby vaporetto stop. The narrow streets behind the hotel are lined with upscale boutiques and restaurants.
The hotel’s MET restaurant has earned a Michelin star for its contemporary Venetian dishes. Guests can also order afternoon tea or evening cocktails in Oriental Bar - perhaps best enjoyed in the garden with its 16th-century well. The in-house gallery exhibits a private collection of antiques.
Unique rooms, free WiFi
Every room is individually designed, featuring 18th-century antiques, Art Deco elements, or oriental flourishes; modern perks include free WiFi. Guests can enjoy a private view of the garden or surrounding alleys and canals while savoring the atmosphere with a cool drink from the minibar.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guests favorite property amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided.
Hotel Metropole has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Concierge services
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1800
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Met Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Hotel Metropole
- Hotel Metropole Venice
- Metropole Hotel
- Metropole Venice