Get an overview of this hotelVenice hotel close to Giardini Papadopoli
Church of St. Roch
This Venice hotel is near Piazzale Roma, and within one-half kilometer of Giardini Papadopoli, Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista, the Church of St. Roch, and Scalzi Bridge. The cruise ship/ferry terminal and the train station are also located nearby.
Bar, room service
Hotel Olimpia Venice features a concierge desk and a garden. This hotel has a bar and offers room service.
18th-century Venetian furniture
Guestrooms at Hotel Olimpia Venice are non-smoking and include minibars and in-room safes. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bidets. Cribs are available on request for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Olimpia Venice
Hotel Olimpia Venice provides a buffet breakfast for a surcharge. This Venice hotel has a concierge desk and offers tour assistance and dry cleaning. Complimentary wireless Internet access is also available. The hotel features a garden and newspapers are complimentary. Guests can take advantage of the nearby Piazzale Roma bus station for sightseeing.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Hotel Olimpia Venice provides a buffet breakfast for a surcharge. Gluten-free menus can be arranged upon request. This Venice hotel has a bar and offers room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests who may encounter issues with stairs should contact this property in advance. Elevators are not available to reach the "Economy Room, 1 Double Bed, Annex Building" room type. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Best Western Hotel Olimpia
- Best Western Hotel Olimpia Venice
- Best Western Olimpia
- Best Western Olimpia Venice
- Hotel Olimpia Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.