Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelVenice hotel close to Giardini Papadopoli
Popular property highlights
Church of St. Roch
This Venice hotel is near Piazzale Roma, and within one-half kilometer of Giardini Papadopoli, Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista, the Church of St. Roch, and Scalzi Bridge. The cruise ship/ferry terminal and the train station are also located nearby.
Bar, room service
Hotel Olimpia Venice features a concierge desk, 24-hour airport transportation (surcharge), and a garden. This hotel has a bar and offers room service.
18th-century Venetian furniture
Guestrooms at Hotel Olimpia Venice are non-smoking and include free WiFi, newspapers, minibars, and in-room safes. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bidets.
Hotel Olimpia Venice
Hotel Olimpia Venice provides a buffet breakfast for a surcharge. This Venice hotel has a concierge desk and offers tour assistance and dry cleaning, as well as 24-hour airport transportation (surcharge). Free WiFi is also available. The traditionally designed hotel features a garden and newspapers are complimentary. Guests can take advantage of the nearby Piazzale Roma bus station for sightseeing.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Television in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Hotel Olimpia Venice provides a buffet breakfast for a surcharge. Gluten-free menus can be arranged upon request. This Venice hotel has a bar and offers room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per night
- Best Western Hotel Olimpia
- Best Western Hotel Olimpia Venice
- Best Western Olimpia
- Best Western Olimpia Venice
- Hotel Olimpia Venice
- Hotel Olimpia
- Olimpia Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.