Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront Venice hotel by St Marks Square
Popular property highlights
By Bridge of Sighs
Built in 1809, this waterfront Venice property is located 10 metres from St Mark's Square and Doge's Palace. The Guggenheim Museum is less than 1 km away.
Guests of the Hotel San Marco can try local cuisine in the dark wood-paneled restaurant and relax with a drink in the San Marco bar.
Air-conditioned guestrooms feature Venetian decor with dark wood furniture; all include cable television, direct-dial phones, complimentary toiletries and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel San Marco
Guests of the Hotel San Marco can unwind with a drink from the café and seek tour assistance on Venice's top sights from multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk. Practical amenities include laundry facilities, and room service (limited hours). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Free breakfast is also available.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1809
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Restaurant La Colomba - Regional and international dishes are served for lunch and dinner in a relaxed setting.
Bar San Marco - Snacks and drinks are available in an informal setting.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 8 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 8 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 18.50 per stay.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 18.50 per stay
- Albergo Best Western San Marco
- Albergo San Marco Best Western
- Best Western Albergo Hotel San Marco
- Best Western San Marco
- San Marco Best Western
- Hotel San Marco
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 8 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.