Get an overview of this hotelVenice hotel in San Marco, walk to Rialto Bridge
Popular property highlights
Located in San Marco, this hotel is steps from San Salvador Church and Rialto Bridge. St. Mark's Basilica and St Mark's Campanile are also within 10 minutes.
Free newspapers, tour/ticket assistance, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hotel.
All 10 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include safes, showers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel San Salvador
Hotel San Salvador features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hotel San Salvador is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Please note that the hotel perform a pre-authorization check on your credit card as a guarantee. This amount may correspond to the price of one night or to the total cost of your reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Hotel Salvador
- Hotel San Salvador
- Salvador Hotel
- Salvador San
- San Salvador
- San Salvador Hotel
- San Salvador Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.