Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Venice palazzo near St. Mark's Square
Popular property highlights
By San Moisè church
This century-old hotel faces a fashionable shopping street, and is 100 meters from San Moisè church and Venice's Grand Canal and 250 meters from St. Mark's Square.
Stained glass, marble, carved wood, and Murano glass is displayed throughout; the hotel also offers a sunbathing terrace and renowned restaurant.
The 87 individually-decorated guestrooms at Hotel Saturnia & International feature free WiFi, LCD TVs with satellite service, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Saturnia & International
Free WiFi is provided throughout the hotel and 2 computer stations on the second floor offer 24-hour access. Guests are provided with complimentary passes to a fitness center within a 10-minute walk of the Hotel Saturnia & International.
A room off the lobby features scarlet plush-fabric seating and a wood-burning fireplace. Direct landing is possible at the hotel from the canal for gondolas and motorboats. Helpful hotel staff speak English fluently and 80 personnel service the property.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Babysitting or childcare
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1908
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 87
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Individually decorated
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is provided each morning in a room with an elaborately molded ceiling.
La Caravella - Established in 1963. Wood-paneled interior recreating Renaissance-era Venetian ship's dining room, including massive safe from ship named La Caravella. Candles, fresh flowers. Lunch/dinner menu includes traditional Venetian fare, with emphasis on seafood. Flower-filled-courtyard seating in summer.
La Caravella Bar - Marble floor, leather seats, dark-wood paneling. Old wine-bottle display. Open during lunch/dinner hours.
Guests staying at the Saturnia & International enjoy a 10% discount on all a' la carte menus at La Caravella restaurant.
Nearby Things to Do
The Lido of Venice, the slender, 11.5-km-long (7.25-mile-long) island facing the Adriatic Sea that lies a 15-minute waterbus ride east of central Venice, is the city's playground, especially in summer when beaches and watersports draw visitors and Venetians alike. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, play golf, or take horseback rides. Aside from fishing in the canals, the central city offers nothing in the way of recreational opportunities. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Hotel Saturnia
- Hotel Saturnia & International
- Hotel Saturnia & International Venice
- Hotel Saturnia International
- Saturnia Hotel
- Saturnia International
- Saturnia International Hotel
- Saturnia International Venice
- Hotel Saturnia International Venice
- Saturnia Hotel Venice
- Hotel Saturnia And International
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.