Get an overview of this hotelVenice hotel on San Marco waterfront
Popular property highlights
By St Mark's Square
This centrally located century-old hotel sits on Venice's waterfront promenade, busy with pedestrians, stalls, gondolas and ferries, just 100 metres from St Mark's Square.
Guests can disembark at the private landing stage in front of the hotel, relax in the quiet lounge, and enjoy a drink and a meal on the bustling terrace with its panoramic lagoon views.
Hotel Savoia & Jolanda's 51 air-conditioned guestrooms, spread across two different buildings, offer traditional soft furnishings and Murano glass; all include satellite TV, minibars, air conditioning (in summer), and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Savoia & Jolanda
Guests can disembark at the private wharf situated in front of the hotel and relax in the quiet atmosphere of the lobby lounge, or become part of the street scene while enjoying a drink or a meal at the Hotel Savoia & Jolanda's restaurant which spills outside onto the waterfront.
Open daily from 7 AM to 9 PM, the onsite fitness center offers state-of-the-art Technogym® equipment. Free WiFi is available. Complimentary online newspapers are available. Heating and air conditioning usage is restricted to certain months.
Pets are allowed upon request.
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Television in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests of the Savoia & Jolanda enjoy a complimentary American buffet breakfast each morning.
Principessa Restaurant - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner offers the choice of indoor dining or a bustling outside terrace right on the waterfront promenade. The cuisine is typically Venetian with fish specialties. The terrace is open throughout the day for drinks.
Nearby Things to Do
Lido, two kilometres away, (15 minutes by waterbus from the San Zaccaria stop, 50 metres from the hotel) is the recreation and beach area of Venice and offers sporting and leisure opportunities. From the water bus stop the beach is a five-minute bus journey or 15-minute walk. BR>
The recreational activities listed below are available near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80.0 per night
- Hotel Jolanda
- Hotel Jolanda Savoia
- Hotel Savoia & Jolanda
- Hotel Savoia & Jolanda Venice
- Hotel Savoia Jolanda
- Jolanda Hotel
- Jolanda Savoia
- Savoia Jolanda
- Savoia Jolanda Hotel
- Hotel Savoia Jolanda Venice
- Savoia Jolanda Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 01 May to 30 September. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.