Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Venice hotel in Castello, walk to St. Mark's Basilica
Popular property highlights
Located in Castello, this hotel is steps from Church of San Zaccaria and Bridge of Sighs. St. Mark's Basilica and St Mark's Campanile are also within 5 minutes.
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff.
All 11 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find rainfall showerheads, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Venice hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Aciugheta - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Ridotto Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Hotel Tiepolo
- Hotel Tiepolo Venice
- Tiepolo Venice
- Tiepolo Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.