Get an overview of this hotel3-star Venice hotel in San Marco, walk to St. Mark's Basilica
Popular property highlights
These hotel accommodations are located throughout the area in Venice.
This hotel features a bar/lounge, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 26 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Violino D Oro
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Venice hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Hotel Violino D Oro Venice
- Violino D Oro
- Hotel Violino D Oro
- Violino D Oro Venice
- Violino d Oro Hotel
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Accommodations are situated at multiple addresses. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 15 May to 15 September.