Get an overview of this hotelVenice palazzo near St Mark's Square
Popular property highlights
In Castello district
Facing a narrow canal 300 meters (328 yards) from St Mark's Square crowds, this 15th-century Venice palazzo offers a tranquil haven in the quiet Castello residential district.
A garden courtyard, the palazzo's great hall with beamed ceiling and traditional decor, and a series of salons provide ample space for guests' privacy and relaxation.
Liassidi Palace's air-conditioned guestrooms blend Renaissance Venetian features with Art Deco paintings; all include satellite TV and free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Liassidi Palace Hotel
Two spacious areas preserved from the palazzo's earlier days occupy two floors. On the second floor, a grand hall provides a traditional Venetian ambience, created by a combination of the original 15th-century beamed ceiling, a 19th-century terrazzo floor, 18th-century Murano glass chandeliers, gilded chairs with scarlet-plush upholstery, Oriental rugs, richly colored drapes, and tall leaded-glass windows overlooking San Lorenzo/Dei Greci Canal.
On the fourth floor, a series of spacious salons contain blond-oak floors, Oriental rugs, feathery potted plants, gilt tables and chairs with plush-fabric seating, large copies of details from famous Venetian paintings, and more tall windows overlooking the canal. Free WiFi is available.
The Liassidi Palace has its own landing for water taxis and gondolas. The hotel staff speaks English.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 26
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Year Built 1452
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
There's tea and coffee served in the lobby and a bar opens from early evening until late night for espresso and cocktails.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are numerous dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby Things to Do
The Lido of Venice, the slender, 11.5-km-long (7.25-mile-long) island facing the Adriatic Sea that lies a 15-minute waterbus ride east of central Venice, is the city's playground, especially in summer when beaches and watersports draw visitors and Venetians. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, play golf, or take horseback rides. Aside from fishing in the canals, the central city offers little in the way of recreational opportunities. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
- Liassidi Palace
- Liassidi Palace Hotel
- Liassidi Palace Hotel Venice
- Liassidi Palace Venice
- Hotel Liassidi Palace
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.