Book your room at Liassidi Palace Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelVenice palazzo near St Mark's Square
In Castello district
Facing a narrow canal 300 meters (328 yards) from St Mark's Square crowds, this 15th-century Venice palazzo offers a tranquil haven in the quiet Castello residential district.
A garden courtyard, the palazzo's great hall with beamed ceiling and traditional decor, and a series of salons provide ample space for guests' privacy and relaxation.
Minibars in rooms
Liassidi Palace's air-conditioned guestrooms blend Renaissance Venetian features with Art Deco paintings; all include satellite TV, complimentary wireless Internet access and minibars.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Liassidi Palace HotelCastello, Ponte dei Greci 3405 Venice VE 30122
Two spacious areas preserved from the palazzo's earlier days occupy two floors. On the second floor, a grand hall provides a traditional Venetian ambience, created by a combination of the original 15th-century beamed ceiling, a 19th-century terrazzo floor, 18th-century Murano glass chandeliers, gilded chairs with scarlet-plush upholstery, Oriental rugs, richly colored drapes, and tall leaded-glass windows overlooking San Lorenzo/Dei Greci Canal.
On the fourth floor, a series of spacious salons contain blond-oak floors, Oriental rugs, feathery potted plants, gilt tables and chairs with plush-fabric seating, large copies of details from famous Venetian paintings, and more tall windows overlooking the canal. Complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access is available.
The Liassidi Palace has its own landing for water taxis and gondolas. The hotel staff speaks English.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1452
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Room service
Where to Eat
There's tea and coffee served in the lobby and a bar opens from early evening until late night for espresso and cocktails.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are numerous dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby Things to Do
The Lido of Venice, the slender, 11.5-km-long (7.25-mile-long) island facing the Adriatic Sea that lies a 15-minute waterbus ride east of central Venice, is the city's playground, especially in summer when beaches and watersports draw visitors and Venetians. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, play golf, or take horseback rides. Aside from fishing in the canals, the central city offers little in the way of recreational opportunities. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- Liassidi Palace
- Liassidi Palace Hotel
- Liassidi Palace Hotel Venice
- Liassidi Palace Venice
- Hotel Liassidi Palace
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.