Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelVenice townhouse accommodation in Cannaregio, walk to Rialto Bridge
Popular property highlights
Located in Cannaregio, this townhouse accommodation is within a 10-minute walk of I Gesuiti, Rialto Bridge, and Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo. St. Mark's Basilica and Ca' d'Oro are also within 15 minutes.
Along with express check-in, this townhouse accommodation has tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 5 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Flat-screen TVs, room service, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Town House Amenities
Town House Amenities
Locanda Acquavita features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and express check-in. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Town House Policies
Check-in time starts at 11:30 AM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Locanda Acquavita
- Locanda Acquavita Condo
- Locanda Acquavita Condo Venice
- Locanda Acquavita Venice
- Locanda Acquavita Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 01 October to 30 April.