Book your room at Locanda Antico Casin
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Venice townhouse accommodation in San Marco, walk to St. Mark's Basilica
Located in San Marco, this townhouse accommodation is within a 5-minute walk of Correr Civic Museum, St. Mark's Basilica, and St Mark's Campanile. Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Square are also within 10 minutes.
Along with concierge services, this townhouse accommodation has tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 5 rooms offer minibars, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and hair dryers. For entertainment, guests will find TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Locanda Antico Casin features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Children under 4 years old stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.