- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Locanda Ca' San Vio
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Double or Twin Room
Double Room (with French Bed)
Double Room, Private Bathroom (External Bathroom)
About this area
Located in Venice's Dorsoduro neighborhood, Locanda Ca' San Vio is in the city center and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canal and Giardini della Biennale, while La Fenice Opera House and Peggy Guggenheim Museum are cultural highlights.Visit our Venice travel guide
- Peggy Guggenheim Museum - 2 min walk
- Basilica of St Mary of Health - 5 min walk
- Punta della Dogana - 6 min walk
- Palazzo Grassi - 10 min walk
- La Fenice Opera House - 12 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 16 min drive
- Mestre Centro B1 - 25 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 29 min drive
- Ai Gondolieri - 1 min walk
- Corner Pub - 1 min walk
- Al Vecio Forner - 2 min walk
- Ristorante Cantinone Storico - 2 min walk
- Ai Cugnai - 2 min walk
About this property
Locanda Ca' San Vio
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests are required to contact the hotel with their estimated time of arrival. Contact details can be found on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.90 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ca' San Vio
- Locanda Ca' San Vio
- Locanda Ca' San Vio Condo
- Locanda Ca' San Vio Condo Venice
- Locanda Ca' San Vio Venice
- Locanda Ca` San Vio Hotel Venice
- Locanda Ca' San Vio Venice
- Locanda Ca' San Vio TownHouse
- Locanda Ca' San Vio TownHouse Venice
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Our stay at Locanda Ca San Vio was nice. The area was great, we were walking distance from major points of interest or had several water buses. The only complaints that we would have is that the room was very small; however, we did see that you get a bigger room if you stay in a room that has an ensuite bathroom. The lack of wifi in the rooms also was inconvenient.