Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Venice hotel in Dorsoduro, walk to Academy Gallery
Popular property highlights
Located in Dorsoduro, this hotel is steps from Academy Gallery and Ca' Rezzonico. Peggy Guggenheim Museum and Basilica of St Mary of Health are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has a snack bar/deli and concierge services. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station are onsite.
All 27 rooms feature modern comforts like LCD TVs with digital channels, along with free WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, room service, and premium bedding.
Pensione Accademia Villa Maravege
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden.
Pensione Accademia Villa Maravege is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1700
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Electric kettle
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per night
- Pensione Accademia Villa Maravege
- Pensione Accademia Villa Maravege Hotel
- Pensione Accademia Villa Maravege Hotel Venice
- Pensione Accademia Villa Maravege Venice
- Pensione Accademia - Villa Maravege Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 15 May to 15 September.