Get an overview of this hotel4-star Venice hotel in Cannaregio, walk to Rialto Bridge
Popular property highlights
Located in Cannaregio, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Ca' d'Oro, Rialto Bridge, and Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo. St. Mark's Basilica and St Mark's Campanile are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a bar/lounge, concierge services, and dry cleaning. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, express check-in, and express check-out are onsite.
All 36 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find down comforters and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Venice hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1400
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per night
- Pesaro Palace
- Pesaro Palace Hotel
- Pesaro Palace Hotel Venice
- Pesaro Palace Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 June to 30 September.