Get an overview of this hotelVenice residence in San Marco, walk to St. Mark's Basilica
Popular property highlights
Located in San Marco, this residence is steps from Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo, Correr Civic Museum, and La Fenice Opera House. St. Mark's Basilica and Rialto Bridge are also within 10 minutes.
A 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are available at this smoke-free residence. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a TV in a common area.
All 15 rooms feature kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and sofa beds. Satellite TV, coffee makers, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Residence Corte Grimani
Residence Corte Grimani features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a television in a common area. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Residence Corte Grimani is a smoke-free property.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 50 per stay
- Corte Grimani
- Corte Grimani Residence
- Corte Grimani Venice
- Corte Residence
- Residence Corte
- Residence Corte Grimani
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.