Get an overview of this hotelVenice luxury hotel on Grand Canal, near museums and opera
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Peggy Guggenheim Museum
Housed in the 19th-century Palazzo Genovese, this hotel offers an ideal location along the Grand Canal, next to the Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute and steps from the Peggy Guggenheim Museum and La Fenice.
Dine by the Canal
Sina Centurion Palace's elegant restaurant overlooks the Grand Canal. The hotel also features a classic Venetian garden, and a private pier. Guests are within a 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) of St. Mark's Square.
Variety of views
Individually decorated in a contemporary style, the 50 guestrooms offer premium bedding, LCD TVs, and views of the courtyard, city, or canal. Bathrooms include bathrobes, makeup mirrors, and telephones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sina Centurion Palace
Situated along the Grand Canal in Venice's Dorsoduro district, this luxury hotel, elegantly furnished in a mid-century modern style, is housed in the restored neo-gothic Palazzo Genovese, built in the late 1800s. The domed Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute, one of Italy's most-photographed churches, is adjacent. The Peggy Guggenheim Museum, La Fenice, St. Mark's Square, and other famous attractions, are all within easy reach, as are a wide variety of shops and restaurants.
Sina Centurion Palace's own private pier is directly on the Grand Canal. The hotel's restaurant, Antinoos Lounge, showcases regional and international cuisine, complemented by views of the canal. The hotel offers 538 sq feet (50 sq meters) of meeting facilities, and free WiFi is provided throughout. Daily breakfast buffet(surcharge).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Year Built 1892
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Antinoos Lounge - Taste authentic Venetian cuisine at this fine dining restaurant. Enjoy a luxurious dining experience with views of the Grand Canal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 36.30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 400 per room (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 at Piazzale Roma Car Terminal of Venice per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 150
- Centurion Hotel
- Centurion Palace
- Centurion Palace Hotel
- Centurion Palace Venice
- Hotel Centurion
- Hotel Centurion Palace
- Hotel Centurion Palace Venice
- Centurion Palace Hotel Venice
- Sina Centurion Palace Hotel Venice
- Sina Centurion Palace Hotel
- Sina Centurion Palace Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.