Get an overview of this hotelSpacious residence suites in Venice, just off St. Mark's Square
Popular property highlights
Historic city center
A former palazzo, this Venice residence is a one-minute walk from the Torre dell'Orologio (Clock Tower), the entrance to St. Mark's Square. The Bridge of Sighs is 0.2 km (0.1 mi) away.
Suites Torre dell'Orologio features an intimate, wood-paneled bar. Numerous shops, cafés, and historic treasures are steps away. The residence is smoke-free.
Soundproofed, air-conditioned suites feature kitchenettes, free wireless Internet access, satellite TV, and marble bathrooms. Classic Venetian décor includes rich brocades, Murano glass, and beamed ceilings.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Suites Torre dell'Orologio
- Air conditioning
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Laundry facilities
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Separate sitting area
- Multilingual staff
- Soundproofed rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Year Built 2002
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size double
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate bedroom
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- In-room accessibility
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20 per day.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR .5 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Suites Torre dell'Orologio
- Suites Torre dell'Orologio Apartment
- Suites Torre dell'Orologio Apartment Venice
- Suites Torre dell'Orologio Venice
- Torre dell'Orologio Suites
- Suites Torre dell'Orologio House Venice
- Suites Torre dell'Orologio House
- Torre Dell`Orologio Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.