Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelIn San Marco neighborhood, luxury hotel near St. Mark's Basilica
Popular property highlights
Near St Mark's Square
Linking five 17th- and 18th-century buildings, this hotel is set on the Grand Canal in Venice's designer shopping district, 250 meters from St Mark's Square and 350 meters from Doge's Palace.
The hotel's restaurant and bar feature outdoor seating on 2 terraces with an incredible view of the Canal Grande. In summer, guests have access to golf, tennis, and private beaches.
The Westin Europa and Regina's guestrooms feature Venetian-style decor; all are air-conditioned and include Internet connections and 32-inch flat-screen televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice
The Westin Europa and Regina is on Venice's Grand Canal, 250 meters from Piazza San Marco (St Marks Square) and opposite the church of Santa Maria della Salute. The hotel links together 5 restored buildings, with 5 to 6 floors each, from the 17th to 19th centuries. Its ornate marble lobby features elegant furniture and mirrors, and a restaurant and piano bar offers outdoor seating on an open terrace with potted plants overlooking the Grand Canal. Internet access and a fitness center are available for guests. Due to their historical origins, guestrooms vary in size and configuration.
During the summer, the hotel offers privileged access to a private beach, tennis, and boating on Venice Lido. This pet-friendly hotel provides a welcome kit for pets, including a bowl, bed, and mat for dogs.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 240
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2583
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 180
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 6
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pay movies
Where to Eat
Bar Tiepolo - Modern bar with canopied wood terrace on Grand Canal fronted by gondola mooring area and hotel's water-taxi dock and providing view of Santa Maria della Salute Church on the canal's opposite side. Indoor lounge with beamed ceiling, gilded back-bar, framed Venetian fans, and rattan and upholstered seating. Open mid-morning to late night for light meals, snacks, desserts, and cocktails. Pianist six nights weekly.
InAcqua Restaurant - Lunch is served 12-2:30 daily and features views of Santa Maria della Salute Basilica and Punta della Dogana. Dinner features a view of the Grand Canal and offers a tasting menu as well as an a la carte menu. The Grand Canal terrace is also available on a seasonal basis.
Nearby Things to Do
In summer, guests have privileged access to activities including golf, tennis, and water sports on Venice Lido, as well as to the private beaches of Venice Lido.
The Lido is the city's playground, especially in summer when beaches and water sports draw visitors and Venetians alike. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, take horseback rides, and play golf, tennis, and volleyball. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
With advanced reservation and a surcharge guests may also access the seasonal outdoor pool at a nearby hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 125.00 per night.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room (up to 8 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 35 and EUR 45 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 125.00 per night
- Europa Venice
- Regina Venice
- Venice Westin Europa
- Westin Europa
- Westin Europa Regina Venice
- Westin Europa Regina
- Westin Europa Regina Hotel
- Westin Europa Regina Hotel Venice
- Westin Europa Regina Venice
- Westin Regina Venice
- Westin Europa Regina Venice Hotel
- Westin Venice
- Venice Westin
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.