Get an overview of this hotelVenice hotel in Dorsoduro, walk to St. Mary of the Friars
Popular property highlights
Located in Dorsoduro, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Ca' Foscari University of Venice, St. Mary of the Friars, and Ca' Rezzonico. Rialto Bridge and Academy Gallery are also within 15 minutes.
A bar/lounge, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this hotel. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 22 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and LCD TVs. Phones, desks, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.
- Good location
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Venice hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1960
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Tivoli Hotel Venice
- Tivoli Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.